The efficiency-minded attitude of the Escape goes further with the addition of available Auto Start-Stop Technology, which can help reduce fuel consumption and vehicle emissions during city driving. While the vehicle is stopped, the engine automatically shuts off and then seamlessly restarts when you step on the accelerator or when your foot leaves the brake pedal. Included with the available 1.5L and 2.0L EcoBoost® engines.
The Ford Escape is up to the task at hand, whether it’s towing a trailer up to 3,500-lbs, accommodating five passengers and their cargo, or moving along confidently on rainy or snow-slick roads. Escape offers great versatility, with rear seats that fold easily when the need for cargo space takes priority. Greater assurance on the road, too, with Torque Vectoring Control, available Intelligent 4WD System, and available Trailer Sway Control.
Ford Escape offers a line of three engines: The 2.5L with independent variable cam timing (iVCT). The available 1.5L EcoBoost® iVCT, the most fuel-efficient engine in the Escape lineup.* And for more punch at the pedal, the available 2.0L EcoBoost with responsive twin-scroll turbocharger. Both EcoBoost engines feature fuel-saving and emissions-friendly Auto Start-Stop Technology. Choose the combination of power and efficiency that best suits the road you travel.
Sport Appearance Package includes: 19-inch black-painted aluminum wheels, halogen projector headlamps with black bezels, gloss-black fog lamp surrounds, LED signature daytime running lamps, black-tinted taillamps, unique black front fender grilles, gloss black painted upper grille with chrome inserts and surround, gloss black front and rear lower fascia, black roof rails, leather-wrapped steering wheel and gear shifter (standard in Titanium), sporty V-shaped partial leather-trimmed seats.
2017 Escape features a new center console with convenient media bin to stow your essentials, an ergonomically placed gear shifter, an easy-to-navigate center instrument panel, and a stylish 3-spoke steering wheel with available heat feature. And, of course, there’s plenty of cargo-carrying capacity to accommodate your next adventure.
2017 Escape features a new stylish ergonomic steering wheel. An available heated option means no more having to hold on to a chilly wheel in winter.
2017 Escape offers new features designed around your comfort and convenience. New materials and colors, too. Cloth or leather trim. Manual or power adjustment. Choose the seating you prefer, along with outstanding SUV versatility, from the three well-equipped Escape models.
Whether you’re driving on a rainy or snow-covered road, the available Intelligent 4WD System continuously monitors traction and road conditions every 16 milliseconds. It can transfer torque from front wheels to rear wheels as needed to ensure a precise blend of handling and traction at all times.
The 2017 Escape has earned the Overall 5-Star Crash Safety Rating** by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). The Ford Escape is equipped with features to help you maintain control, as well as to help protect you in the event of an accident: (1) Standard AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™) includes Curve Control, designed to slow you down when it senses you’re going too fast for a particular curve. (2) The standard Tire Pressure Monitoring System alerts you when your tires are under-inflated (not available on spare tire). (3) Escape features the Personal Safety System,™ next-generation dual-stage driver- and front-passenger airbags, a driver’s knee airbag, and front seat-mounted side airbags. There’s also the Safety Canopy® System with two-row side-curtain airbags.*
The new electric parking brake uses a motor at each rear caliper in place of a mechanically operated cable. It provides fingertip convenience at the touch of a switch (instead of having to pull and release a heavier lever) and frees up valuable space for storage. How it works: (1) To set the parking brake, depress the brake pedal and pull up the switch located to the left of the gear shifter. (2) To release, hold the brake pedal, turn the ignition on, and pull the switch down. (3) To release on the go, close the door, buckle in, turn on the ignition and shift into gear; hit the accelerator pedal and the parking brake automatically releases.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.