The 3.5L EcoBoost® Engine is engineered for exceptional power-efficiency- the ability to deliver a high level of performance you might not expect from a V6 configuration. The EcoBoost® has impressive power ratings of two technologies: direct injection of fuel quickly and efficiently into the combustion chambers (instead of intake inputs) and twin turbochargers for an instantaneous surge of power, whether you're starting form a dead stop or accelerating on the highway. EcoBoost® is teamed with Intelligent All-Wheel Drive and available with the Flex Limited model.
No need to dread parallel parking anymore. Available Active Park Assist helps make it a breeze. While driving slowly by parking spots, simply activate this feature and it scans for available parking spaces. Ultrasonic sensors measure the distance to the curb and other parked cars. Once the right spot is identified, you’re signaled to stop and accept the system’s assistance. You control the shifting, accelerating and braking.10
Available Adaptive Cruise Control goes beyond conventional cruise control. When its radar detects traffic slowing ahead, your vehicle also slows — and resumes the set speed when traffic speed ahead increases. Available Forward Collision Warning with Brake Support can alert you if it senses a potential collision with the car in front of you. A display flashes on the windshield and provides an audible warning. If you don’t react in time, the brakes will precharge and increase brake-assist sensitivity to provide full responsiveness when you do brake.10
AdvanceTrac® with RSC® (Roll Stability Control™ ) uses gyroscopic sensors to measure vehicle roll and turning rates. Corner or swerve too quickly and the RSC applies brake pressure and reduces engine power to help keep your vehicle under control.39 And it all happens in the time it takes to blink an eye. Available trailer sway control works with RSC to determine if the trailer is swaying. If necessary, the trailer sway control applies precise braking or adjusted engine torque to help bring both vehicle and trailer under control.39 Trailer sway control is included in the Class III Trailer Tow Package for SEL and Limited.
The Flex accommodates up to seven passengers across three rows of comfortable seating. But comfort is a Flex design feature that begins even before you get seated. With a ground clearance of just 5.9 inches, the Flex is exceptionally easy to get into (and out of). Now add available features such as the one-touch PowerFold® third-row seat, heated steering wheel, heated/cooled front seats, multipanel Vista Roof® (shown), plus power-assist features. It’s easy to see why the Ford Flex is such a great SUV for family travel or business commuting.
Flex provides lots of cargo space. Fold the third-row seats flat for 43.2 cu. ft. of room. Fold the second-row seats flat for up to 83.2 cu. ft. A first-row console, first- and second-row door storage pockets, map pockets behind the first-row seats, third-row storage in the armrests and a large lockable glove compartment allow for storing smaller items. There are also up to 10 cup and bottle holders.
When activated by the driver, the available rain-sensing wipers turn on automatically when rain or snow is detected on the windshield. You can select the sensitivity level. *Rain-Sensing feature must be deactivated before entering a car wash.
With available Navigation With SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link® 34, SYNC® 3 27 features easy destination entry. It's easy to locate that hard-to-find Thai restaurant, the nearest ATM or a highly rated coffee shop. Plus, responsive, adaptive search results are based upon your preferences. With SYNC 3, you can easily get to your destination with audible turn-by-turn navigation, along with continuously updated directions, weather information, traffic delays, alternate route suggestions and more.34
Bumper to Bumper: 3-Years/36,000 Miles • Powertrain: 5-Years/60,000 Miles • Corrosion: 5-Years/Unlimted Miles • Hybrid/Electric Drivetrain Components: 8-Years/100,000 Miles • Roadside Assistance: 5-Years/60,000 Miles
Enjoy the added assurance that the available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert provides. Radar technology identifies a vehicle detected in your blind spot and alerts you with an indicator light in the appropriate exterior mirror. Cross-Traffic Alert also uses radar to watch for traffic behind your vehicle as you're slowly backing out of a parking spot or driveway. If cross-traffic sensors detect a vehicle approaching from up to 15 yards away, you will be audibly and visually alerted.10
Put the vehicle in reverse and the standard rear view camera automatically displays the image of what's behind your vehicle as you're slowly backing up.10 Backup assist grid makes it easy to navigate in reverse. Shown on the available 8-inch center-stack screen.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver's attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.