The Super Duty® has the only high-strength, military-grade, aluminum-alloy body in its class.* Aluminum alloy is substantially lighter than the previous body, yet it’s remarkably strong. It’s also more dent-and-ding resistant and not subject to red rust corrosion. Use of aluminum alloy allowed some of the weight savings to be reinvested where it matters the most, especially in the frame that’s the foundation of strength and toughness.
The heavy-duty pickup you’ll want on your work crew is the Ford Super Duty® — and for a lot of big reasons. Best-in-class payload and conventional tow ratings — plus a gross combination weight rating that’s also best in class.* Super Duty delivers exceptional capability as well when it comes down to towing the really big loads, with either its maximum 5th-wheel or best-in-class gooseneck tow rating.* And Super Duty offers class-exclusive** Trailer Reverse Guidance that helps make maneuvering big trailers a difficult task of the past.
The Ford Super Duty® has a maximum conventional towing capacity of 21,000 pounds — higher than any other heavy-duty pickup.* Super Duty features a strong fully boxed frame made of over 95 percent high-strength steel; hefty axle, suspension and driveline components; plus a factory-installed weight-carrying hitch built into the frame.
The Ford TorqShift® 6-speed automatic has big, strong gears that easily handle the heavy torque demands of the turbo diesel and gas engines. Fewer rpm are required because the torque converter locks up at lower speeds. The SelectShift® feature includes Progressive Range Select (for overdrive lockout) plus Full Manual. Tow/Haul minimizes gear hunting uphill; downhill, it prevents upshifting and gaining speed, and reduces reliance on brake pressure to slow the vehicle. Standard transmission in F-250 (diesel), F-350 and F-450.
Today’s Super Duty® is the hardest-working Ford heavy-duty pickup ever. But while your truck is built to work hard, available technologies such as BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow, Trailer Reverse Guidance and SYNC® 3 help you work smarter and more productively. These are optional features you can get on any Super Duty from the base XL to the top-of-the-line Limited model.
You’ll appreciate the convenience of Super Duty® interior design when you need to carry cargo and other items inside the cab. Both the SuperCab and Crew Cab models have a class-exclusive* rear flat load floor that helps make it easy to load large cargo. The SuperCab features rear hinged doors that open 170 degrees for easy loading. And the four-door Crew Cab offers an available class-exclusive* folding lockable under-seat box (shown) for storing loose items or things you’d want to keep concealed and secure.
Ford Super Duty® provides the tools you need to finish any job, day or night. The available class-exclusive* BoxLink system has structurally reinforced box sides for attaching and tying down various kinds of cargo. The four interface plates can be configured to accommodate many available Ford and aftermarket accessories from aftermarket storage bins to stowable loading ramps. The four lockable, removable cleats provide additional locations to tie down cargo safely and securely. And that’s not all. Working after the sun sets is no problem with the available LED lamps illuminating the box.
The class-exclusive* remote tailgate release with power remote-locking opens the tailgate with the key fob. Lock, unlock and lower it, hands-free. When activated, the tailgate gradually lowers to a flat position. Available only with the Ford Super Duty®.
Only in a Ford Super Duty® will you find the available BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert and Trailer Tow.* BLIS signals you in the outside mirror when a vehicle is detected in a blind spot — and provides coverage for the truck you’re driving as well as the trailer you’re towing. The Cross-Traffic Alert feature (for the truck only) can detect a vehicle passing behind when you’re slowly backing out of a driveway or parking place.10
Available Adaptive Cruise Control slows you down as traffic ahead slows, then resumes the preset speed when traffic picks back up. The Collision Warning/Brake Support feature precharges the brakes for full responsiveness. if you don’t react in time. It’s integrated into the trailer brake controller for added security when you’re towing a heavy load.10
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.