Two available engines offer more than enough attitude under the hood – the turbocharged, direct-injection twin-scroll 2.0L EcoBoost®, and the standard, athletic 2.7L EcoBoost V6. These engines were designed, engineered and built to provide the power, performance and fuel efficiency that today’s accelerated lifestyle demands.
Auto Start-Stop Technology is standard on SE 2.0L EcoBoost® FWD models and can help reduce fuel consumption and vehicle emissions during city driving. When the vehicle comes to a stop, the engine automatically shuts off and then seamlessly restarts when your foot leaves the brake pedal.
You don’t have to know how to drive a manual transmission or learn how to master a clutch to enjoy the sporty feel of shifting gears. Using race-inspired technology, the steering wheel-mounted paddles provide an engaged driving experience by letting you easily and quickly go from gear to gear without taking your hands off the wheel.
Shifters allow for complete control of the transmission during spirited driving, as the all digital portions of the instrument cluster can switch to display a tachometer.
Edge has always had a bold, powerful look. Confident and athletic from the body, grille, hood and wheels to the LED lamps and available 180-degree camera system, Edge is a design masterpiece.
With its bold design, Edge naturally gets noticed. From the dynamic grille to the fluid shapes and smooth lines that run the length of its body, the 2020 Edge Titanium Elite will let you arrive in style. It also has a sleek roof, aerodynamic shape and the type of commanding profile that isn’t afraid of turning heads or stepping into the spotlight.
Available panoramic Vista Roof gives everyone an incredible view.
You’ll see the attention to detail everywhere you look inside the 2020 Edge. The quality and craftsmanship are reflected in the way that style and everyday usability come together in the modern, refined look and feel of the instrument panel, center stack, door trim, floor console and rotary gear shift dial.
Enjoy your personal sound studio, wherever you go. Available B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen offers a superior, immersive listening experience for everyone on board.
FordPass™ is the one-stop app that can help you move more freely throughout your day.
These are just some of the great things you can do with FordPass. If you haven’t already, download the FordPass app on the App Store® or get it on Google Play™
The 2020 Edge offers the most available driver-assist technologies in its class, to help give you confidence on the road. With sensors and cameras mounted at specific locations on the vehicle, you can be aware of other vehicles and objects that are beside and behind you. For instance, available Enhanced Active Park Assist uses ultrasonic sensors on the front and rear of the vehicle to help you guide your Edge into a suitable parallel or perpendicular parking space.
Evasive Steering Assist can help you avoid a collision with a slower or stopped vehicle detected ahead by providing steering support if the collision cannot be avoided by braking alone.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.