When you look under the hood of the 2020 Expedition Platinum, you’ll see where power and performance meet fuel efficiency. That’s because its 3.5L EcoBoost® engine churns out 400 horsepower and 480 lb.-ft. of torque while delivering a best-in-class EPA-estimated rating of 17 city/24 hwy/20 combined mpg.
EcoBoost® technology powers performance in the Ford Expedition. Experience impressive responsiveness with the powerful 3.5L EcoBoost, compliments of two technologies: direct injection to help maximize power, and twin air-to-air intercooled turbochargers delivering a surge of on-demand power.
Hill start assist and Hill Descent Control help keep your vehicle’s power and capability under control, particularly when you’re towing. When you’re stopped on an incline, standard hill start assist automatically works with the anti-lock brakes to hold the vehicle in place for up to two seconds while you move your foot from the brake to the accelerator. On 4WD models, you can activate standard Hill Descent Control so the braking system automatically engages as needed to help keep you in control while descending a steep grade.
The 10-Speed SelectShift® Automatic Transmission has a wide ratio span and optimized gear spacing that helps improve responsiveness and performance during acceleration.
2020 Ford Expedition styling delivers on everything you expect from a full-size SUV – remarkable comfort and capability with an upscale attitude. It’s a design that also speaks volumes about what you’ll discover inside: seating for up to eight occupants, plus loads of cargo volume in regular- and extended-length MAX models. The Ford Expedition is designed to take its place on the road in a most compelling way.
It’s time to go the extra mile for style. The Stealth Edition features 22-inch premium black-painted aluminum wheels with continuously controlled damping, five-bar gloss black grille, gloss black power-deployable running boards and tailgate appliqué. There’s also a gloss black-painted rear bumper skid plate and trailer hitch cover, body-color door handles, Expedition lettering on the hood, and unique red interior stitching.
Standard style on the 2020 Ford Expedition Platinum are 22-inch six-spoke painted machined-face aluminum wheels with Dark Tarnish-painted pockets.
The functional and eye-catching design of the modern dynamic exterior allows you to go anywhere with confidence and style. On the interior, comfort-enhancing features abound in the 2020 Expedition, like available leather-trimmed heated and ventilated front captain's chairs, woodgrain-applique accents on the center console and media bin door, plus an available leather-wrapped heated steering wheel.
You'll find unexpected riding comfort with all the interior amenities on the 2020 Expedition Platinum. The newloy updated interior includes embossed Platinum molding door trim with a satin-chrome finish and soft rollovers on the doors, instrument panel and center-console trim. The front and second row have luxury leather-trimmed seats with perforated inserts and quilted bolsters.
Stay powered up on the go. 2020 Expedition offers six available USB ports plus a center console wireless charger, so all your devices stay humming and ready to use at a moment’s notice.
Introducing even more reason to consider Expedition your home away from home. The available Dual-Headrest Rear Seat Entertainment System provides a next-generation video experience that allows passengers to view their home cable programming on either of two video screens or handheld devices. They can play DVDs, plug in a gaming system, stream from a mobile device, and with a Slingbox they can even watch live TV. Now available on all 2020 Expedition series.
Introducing Ford Co-Pilot360™ — an advanced suite of standard driver-assist technologies that includes Auto High-Beam Headlamps, BLIS® with Cross-Traffic Alert, Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking, Lane-Keeping System and Rear View Camera. These smart technologies increase confidence on the road and help keep you covered from the driveway to the highway.
Confidence that's always looking ahead. Auto High-Beam Headlamps can sense poor lighting conditions and switch on to light your path ahead. They can even sense oncoming headlights and dim automatically, so you don't have to worry about blinding other drivers.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.