At the root of it all, Mustang is about performance. With a powerful engine in every Mustang, you’ll have the ability to kick it up a notch. And when it’s not the right time for exhilaration, there’s the exhaust note with Quiet Start mode to keep your neighbors happy in the morning, or you can choose the Track setting and let everyone know what you’re about.
The 10-speed architecture, featuring Ford-patented technology, is designed for optimum ratio progression and performance. It also provides an accurate and quick upshift and downshift capability. Steering wheel-mounted shift paddles, a feature found in race cars, are included.
The class-exclusive active valve performance exhaust lets you control the volume. Need an energy boost when you're leaving work? Select the Sport setting. Other modes are Normal and Track, now available on all engines.
Launch control integrates the brakes, traction and powertrain control to help ensure quick starts, while real-time performance info is displayed on the in-dash LCD screen. The electronic line-lock does the hard work for you by locking the front brakes and releasing the rear brakes. Those back tires will be spinning and warmed up in no time.
It’s the classic performance car that only gets better. This year, Mustang brings you the reincarnation of a legend — the high-powered and monumental Shelby GT500®. The Shelby GT500 uses race-inspired premium materials for a reason. A purpose-built cockpit with available RECARO® racing seats and a class-exclusive 12-inch full color LCD instrument cluster create the perfect envrioment for when you're maxing out this high-powered vehicle. On the outside, its aerodynamic design comes complete with a rear spoiler and the largest-ever hood vent on a Mustang. This intricate body rests on all-new 20-inch flow-formed high gloss black aluminum wheels and new Michelin® tires specifically developed for the GT500.
At the heart of every Mustang is a high-powered engine, the Shelby GT350 is back and badder than ever. Equipped with a 5.2L NA Ti-VCT V8 with Flat-Plane Crankshaft, it's truly a track-ready engine that lives up to the hype. Standard on the Shelby GT350® and Shelby® GT350R/
A Mustang convertible is a thrilling experience all its own. In an EcoBoost or GT convertible the freedom you feel with the top down is instantly available from a top you can operate with the touch of a button. They also each come with a high-powered engine, getting you in touch with the rush of the open road. And even with the top down, there’s still plenty of room in the trunk.
Mustang adapts to the night with standard LED headlamps. Signature LED lighting not only brings you clearer vision during night drives, but it also plays a part in helping you make a big entrance.
While the friction of the road warms up your tires, your steering wheel can warm up your hands. Mustang has an optional heated steering wheel ready for you when the temperatures drop.
Tap into the rumble at the push of a button. With the Intelligent Access key and push-button start, you can unlock your car and start it up with your keys in your pocket.
Mustang takes advanced technology and makes it personal. For starters, you select the layout of the gauges, and even choose the color. Available Track Apps® adds to the experience, giving you the ability to instantly view and utilize a number of performance metrics on the instrument panel.
This available feature scans the road ahead and can alert you to potential collisions with vehicles or pedestrians detected in your path. If an impact becomes imminent and you don't take corrective action, the brakes can apply automatically. But don't worry - they'll only activate if they're needed.
The Lane-Keeping System can help you stay in your lane, even during a moment of distraction. This smart feature scans your vehicle's position between the lines in the road ahead and can alert you if you're starting to edge out of your lane. Having trouble staying ontrack? After you've drifted a few times, you'll see a coffee cup icon, letting you know it's time to take a break.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.