Raw torque rules when you're taking on the rugged demands of off-road terrain. And the 2020 Ford Ranger beats all other gas-powered pickups in its class with a torque rating of 310 lb.-ft. The 270 horsepower under the hood are mighty impressive too. The 2.3L EcoBoost® is engineered with a twin-scroll turbocharger that extracts exhaust gas from pairs of cylinders in alternating sequence, maximizing pulse energy to the turbine wheel for responsiveness on demand with virtually no lag.
The class-exclusive 10-speed SelectShift® automatic transmission, featuring FOrd-patented technology, optimizes gear progressions and delivers smooth, quick-shifting up and down the gearbox. Features include wide-span gear spacing coupled with drag-reduction actions plus three overdrive gears.
You carry gear – and lots of it. And the new Ford Ranger has a big advantage over other midsize pickups: best-in-class maximum 1,860-lb. payload and up to 7,500-lb. tow ratings. So whether you need to haul it or tow it, the 2020 Ford Ranger is ready for your next adventure.
The foundation of outstanding off-road capability is strength. That’s why Ford engineers made the backbone of the 2020 Ranger a fully-boxed, high-strength steel frame with six cross members — plus frame-mounted steel bumpers and tow hooks for ruggedness and durability.
Great design conveys more than just a vehicle’s appearance. It says just as much about a vehicle’s capability. From its dynamic twin power dome hood and wide grille to its rounded wheel arches and high ground clearance, the Ford Ranger says this is a pickup engineered for solid all-terrain performance. Enjoy the ride, from the moment you leave for your adventure in the great outdoors until you’ve arrived. The 2020 Ford Ranger.
Versatility is a big reason people drive pickup trucks. And Ford Ranger offers two ways to go. The SuperCab provides seating for two upfront with bucket seats and two in the rear with the bench seat, which includes under-seat storage. If you want the space behind the front seats only for carrying gear, you can have the rear seat removed in the XL model. And there’s the more spacious and comfortable Ranger SuperCrew® with the conveniences of four full-size doors, seating for up to five, and rear under-seat storage. The SuperCab comes with a 6-ft. bed, the SuperCrew with a 5-ft. bed.
The Ranger interior carries over from the outside the emphasis on style and function - and adds the important element of comfort. Seating is firm and supportive, with accommodations for up to five in the versatile and spacious four-door SuperCrew®. Instruments and controls are easy to read and operate, with the 8" center touchscreen and the dual LCD instrument cluster productivity screens providing a variety of helpful operating information.
he 2020 Ford Ranger is engineered with the toughness to take you on off-road adventures that few other vehicles can. And there’s much more to this pickup from Ford. The Ranger brings confidence and enjoyment to the driving experience, courtesy of its impressive array of available technologies — from the driver-assist features in Ford Co- Pilot360™, to voice-activated SYNC® 3 and FordPass Connect™, to the outstanding performance of the B&O Sound System by Bang & Olufsen.
The 2020 Ford Ranger combines exceptional toughness and all-terrain capability with lots of advanced technology, like the enhanced voice-activated communications and entertainment capabilities of available SYNC® 3. Its easy-to-use, voice-activated technology features an 8-inch capacitive center-stack touchscreen. The sleek user-friendly interface helps you connect to and control your smartphone. Enjoy pinch-to-zoom capability with the available voice-activated Navigation System. Two smart-charging USB ports are included. SYNC 3 also brings you the power of Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ compatibility to your Ford.
Get away on a weekend adventure in your Ford Ranger and stay connected with FordPass Connect™. Use your app to access features like start/stop, lock/unlock, remote start scheduling, vehicle location, fuel levels and mileage. Your FordPass Connect-equipped vehicle can also be a Wi-Fi hotspot. Select models feature a 4G LTE Wi-Fi hotspot powered by AT&T. Up to 10 devices can connect at once, and you can use FordPass™ to keep track of your Wi-Fi data usage. The hotspot can be accessed up to 50 feet outside the vehicle.
Between glancing in the rearview mirror and craning your neck, backing up can present a challenge, especially when you're traveling in unfamiliar territory. So we help make it easier. The Rear-View Camera may not be an extra set of eyes, but it does provide a great view of what's behind your vehicle. Just make sure to keep the camera lens free of debris (like snow or dust) and you can navigate Reverse with more confidence.
We've all been there. Heading into a pitch-black stretch of road and having to turn on the high beams - then forgetting to turn them off again as oncoming traffic approaches. Now, unlit roads, dark peripheries and othe rlow-visibility situations don't have to catch you off guard. Auto High-Beam Headlamps can sense poor lighting conditions and switch on to light your path ahead. They even sense oncoming headlights and dim automatically so you don't have to worry about blinding other drivers.
1. Starting MSRP excludes destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Starting A, Z and X Plan price is for qualified, eligible customers and excludes document fee, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Not all vehicles qualify for A, Z or X Plan. Price ranges based on MSRP on base model to top model and do not include optional equipment not included on those models, destination/delivery charge, taxes, title or registration.
2. EPA-estimated city/hwy mpg for the model indicated. See fueleconomy.gov for fuel economy of other engine/transmission combinations. Actual mileage will vary. On plug-in hybrid models and electric models, fuel economy is stated in MPGe. MPGe is the EPA equivalent measure of gasoline fuel efficiency for electric mode operation.
3. When properly equipped.
4. Option/Package price based on Manufacturers Suggest Retail Price excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
5. The Estimated Selling Price of vehicle less cash back, rebates, and net trade in allowance. It does not include amounts for fees, sales tax, service contracts, etc. Consult your dealer for actual price and complete details.
6. Special APR offers applied to Estimated Selling Price. Special APR offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
7. Special Lease offers applied to Estimated Capitalized Cost. Special Lease offers require Ford Credit Financing. Not all buyers will qualify. See dealer for qualifications and complete details.
8. See your dealer for details.
9. Option/Package price based on A, Z, or X Plan price for qualified, eligible A, Z, or X Plan customers excluding taxes based on 5% APR Ford credit financing financed over 60 months. Not all buyers will qualify for Ford Credit financing.
10. Driver Assist Features (BLIS, cross traffic alert, collision warning, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, and rear view camera) are supplemental and do not replace the driver’s attention, judgment and need to control the vehicle.
15. Classes are: Compact Cars (Fiesta); Small Sedans and Hatchbacks (Focus); Midsize Sedans (Fusion); Full-Size Sedans (Taurus); RWD Sports Cars (Mustang); Small Utilities (Escape); Midsize Utilities (Edge); Large Utilities (Flex and Explorer); Extended Utilities (Expedition); Full-Size Pickups under 8,500 lbs. GVWR, Non-Hybrid (F-150); Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR (Super Duty).
16. EPA-estimated Fiesta SE with SFE Package; Focus SE with SFE Package. Actual mileage may vary. See fueleconomy.gov for details.
17. Excludes models with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
18. Only on vehicles equipped with SYNC with MyFord Touch.
19. See fueleconomy.gov.
20. For Dealer Ordered vehicles, the vehicle has already been ordered by the dealer and is in the process of being manufactured by the factory. If you are interested in the vehicle marked "Dealer Ordered", contact the dealership for a delivery estimate.
21. On the F-750
22. Based on Ford drive-cycle tests of comparably equipped 2011/2012 Ford and 2011/2012 competitive models. Class is Full-Size Pickups over 8,500 lbs. GVWR.
27. SYNC is an optional feature. Features/functionality vary by vehicle/model. Driving while distracted can result in loss of vehicle control. Only use SYNC/MyFord Touch/other devices, even with voice commands, when it is safe to do so. Some features may be locked out while the vehicle is in gear. Not all features are compatible with all phones. Message and data rates may apply. Optional Navigation system map updates cannot be received via wi-fi and require a separate update.
28. The vehicle's electrical system (including the battery), the wireless service provider's signal and a connected mobile phone must all be available and operating for 911 Assist to function properly. These systems may become damaged in a crash. The paired mobile phone must be connected to SYNC, and the 911 Assist feature enabled, in order for 911 to be dialed. When the feature is ON, 911 Assist uses your paired and connected mobile phone to assist occupants to contact emergency services by dialing 911 if your airbag deploys or, on certain vehicles, if the emergency fuel pump shut-off is activated.
34. Optional. SiriusXM Satellite Radio, Traffic and Travel Link subscriptions sold separately or as a package after trial expires. SiriusXM Traffic and Travel Link service available in select markets. Subscriptions are governed by SiriusXM Customer Agreement; see www.siriusxm.com. Sirius U.S. Satellite Service available in the 48 contiguous states and D.C. Sirius, XM and all related marks and logos are trademarks of Sirius XM Radio Inc.
36. Optional Ford Work Solutions. Available on F-Series, E-Series, Transit Connect and Super Duty. Some features unavailable while driving.
39. Remember that even advanced technology cannot overcome the laws of physics. It's always possible to lose control of a vehicle due to inappropriate driver input for the conditions.
42. Based on analysis of data published by EPA, 11/10. Actual mileage may vary.
43. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iPhone® is a registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The BlackBerry and RIM families of related marks, images and symbols are the exclusive properties and trademarks of Research In Motion Limited.
48. You must have a Bluetooth®-enabled phone paired to your SYNC system. The Bluetooth word mark is a trademark of the Bluetooth SIG, Inc. HD Radio is a proprietary trademark of iBiquity Digital Corp. iPad®, iPod®, iTunes®, iPhone®, and Siri® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. The term Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance®. Sony is a registered trademark of the Sony Corporation.
49. Only on vehicles with SYNC® with MyFord Touch® with voice activated Navigation system or SYNC with hard drive-based voice activated Navigation system. Commands may vary by model year.
52. Google Maps is a trademark of Google, Inc. MapQuest is a trademark of AOL Inc.
53. PANDORA, the PANDORA logo, and the Pandora trade dress are trademarks or registered trademarks of Pandora Media, Inc. Used with permission. iHeartAuto is a registered trademark of Clear Channel Broadcasting, Inc. Slacker® is a registered trademark of Slacker®, Inc. Stitcher Smart Radio is a registered trademark of Stitcher, Inc. NPR and the NPR logo are registered trademarks of National Public Radio, Inc. Used with permission. Gracenote is a registered trademark of Gracenote, Inc.
63. SYNC® AppLink™ is available on select models and compatible with select smartphone platforms. SYNC AppLink is not compatible with MyFord Touch. Commands may vary by phone and AppLink software.
64. 20 Operator Assist sessions included with each one-year paid/complimentary SYNC Services subscription. Fees apply for additional sessions. See syncmyride.com.
67. EPA-estimated 17 city/25 hwy/20 combined mpg, AWD. Actual mileage may vary. Figures achieved using premium unleaded gasoline.
68. Achieved with premium fuel.
129. SYNC Services varies by trim level and model year and may require a subscription. Traffic alerts and turn-by-turn directions available in select markets. Message and data rates may apply. Ford Motor Company reserves the right to change or discontinue this product service at any time without prior notification or incurring any future obligation.
159. All prices are manufactures suggested retail prices and exclude destination/delivery charge, taxes, title and registration. Optional equipment not included. Prices may not reflect all equipment shown in images. Dealers are the best source for up-to-date pricing.
160. 160 Models produced or recalibrated after 7/8/2013. Ford reserves the right to change product specifications at any time without incurring obligations.